Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

(By Appointment Only)
366 Lewis Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11233

Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

General Blog

H-1B registration extension FY2025 Introduction: In response to a temporary system outage experienced by some registrants, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS ) has announced an extension of the initial registration period for the fiscal year (FY) 2025 H-1B cap, ensuring fairness and inclusivity in the registration process. Extended Registration Period: USCIS has extended the initial registration period,…Read More

On April 1, 2024, there will be important USCIS Fee Increases. USCIS will implement a new fee structure impacting various immigration forms. These changes are crucial for those planning immigration benefit requests. Key Fee Increases: Form I-485 (Adjustment of Status): Fee: $1,440 with or without biometric Applicants under 14: $950 Note: Separate fees required for Form I-131 and I-765, even…Read More

USCIS Premium Processing Fee Hike in 2024: What You Need to Know The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has recently announced crucial updates that will significantly affect a wide range of visa applicants and petitioners. Effective from February 26, 2024, the USCIS will increase the filing fee for Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing. This change aligns with the…Read More

Understanding the Different Types of Immigration Visas

Immigration laws and regulations can be complex, and understanding the various types of visas available is crucial for anyone looking to immigrate to another country. As a Brooklyn, New York, law firm specializing in immigration, our team at Taylor and Associates Law P.C. has the expertise and experience to help you understand the different types of immigration visas and their…Read More

Common Services Provided by a Real Estate Law Firm

A real estate law firm provides comprehensive services for individuals and businesses engaged in real estate transactions or disputes. These firms specialize in legal matters related to property purchase, sale, lease, and investment. They play a crucial role in ensuring the legal integrity and security of these transactions. As a Brooklyn-based real estate law firm, Taylor and Associates Law P.C.…Read More

Understanding The H1-B CAP, H-1B Fiscal Year, H-1B Registration, And H-1B Lottery

The H-1B visa program allows US companies to hire foreign workers in specialty occupations. However, the H-1B program is subject to an annual cap, which has made it difficult for some employers to obtain the visas they need. H-1B Cap The H-1B program is subject to an annual cap of 65,000 visas, with an additional 20,000 visas available for those…Read More

What To Look for When Choosing a Real Estate Law Firm

The purchase or sale of a property can be complicated, and there are many legal considerations to think about. It is essential to choose the right legal team to service your real estate law needs. As a leading real estate law firm, Taylor & Associates Law P.C. has compiled this guide to help you choose the best real estate law…Read More

Immigration Attorney vs. Immigration Lawyer: The Differences

As an immigration law firm in the bustling city of New York, we at Taylor & Associates Law P.C. have come across many individuals who use the terms "immigration attorney" and "immigration lawyer" interchangeably. However, there is a distinct difference between the two. In this article, we aim to clear up any confusion you might have about these terms and…Read More

Understanding the Eligibility Requirements for a Green Card

Taylor & Associates Law P.C. offers immigration law services for clients seeking a green card in New York City. Green cards grant permanent residency in the United States, but there are a variety of requirements that must be met in order to obtain a green card. It’s important for clients to understand these requirements in order to navigate the process…Read More

Tips for Working With a Real Estate Attorney

Working with a real estate attorney can be a crucial step in any real estate transaction, whether you’re buying or selling a property. Our skilled attorneys at Taylor & Associates Law P.C. in New York can help ensure that the legalities of the transaction are properly addressed and help prevent any legal disputes that may arise in the future. Read…Read More

Page 1 of 2:12»
Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U