We represent individuals, corporations and organizations worldwide in their U.S. Immigration matters.
Green Card Lawyer In Brooklyn
The physical green card itself is a wallet-sized identity card with your picture, but its meaning is much more significant than that. The process to acquire one can be convoluted or relatively smooth, depending on a variety of factors. Only an experienced immigration lawyer can counsel you through the process of obtaining your green card…Read More
H-1B Visa Application
The DOL is the agency tasked with protecting the U.S. worker and their wages from foreign workers.
With that in mind the H-1B regulations require U.S. employers that sponsor foreign nationals to work in the U.S. in H-1B status to notify the public, and specifically potentially impacted U.S. workers of their intent to hire foreign workers; how many, in what role, where they will perform the work, and the wages that will paid…Read More
- Adjustment Of Status In The United States – A Primer
- Becoming A Lawful Permanent Resident Or Green Card Holder In The United States Of America
- Proposed Form I-9 Modifications
- What Type Of Business Is The B-1 Visa Suitable For?
- How Many Times Can You Renew An E3 Visa?
- Can An L-1 Visa Holder Change Their Company?
- My Employer Merged With Another Employer. Do I File An Amended Petition?
- Can I Work On H-1B Status Prior To Approval?
- My Six-Years In H1B Is About To Expire; WHAT DO I DO?
- If I Am On An H-1B Visa, Can I Bring My Spouse?
Call Us Now (888) 912-5152