Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

(By Appointment Only)
366 Lewis Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11233

Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

E3 VisaThe E3 Visa is a visa reserved for Australian nationals. You may renew the visa as many times as you want. There is no restriction on the total number of years you can be in a E3 status. It is unlike the H-1B, which has a maximum of six years.

Who Is Eligible For The E3 Visa?

To qualify for an E-3 visa, you must demonstrate, among other things, that you:

  • Are a national of Australia
  • Have a legitimate offer of employment in the United States
  • Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
  • Will fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation

Can I Change My Status While In The US In E3 Status?

You may change your status to another nonimmigrant status while you are in the U.S., as long as you have not violated the terms of your stay and you otherwise qualify for the status to which you wish to change.

For more information on Immigration Matters, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (888) 912-5152 today.

Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

Call Us Now (888) 912-5152

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U