Taylor and Associates Law P.C.

(By Appointment Only)
366 Lewis Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11233

Taylor and Associates Law P.C.


Note to all clients: H-1B Season. All H-1B CAP petitions must prepared to be sent to USCIS on March 30th to be received by USCIS on the first business day of April (USCIS considers the first 5 business days of April to be the first business day). This is the time of year that approximately 175,000 H1-Bs are filed with…Read More

Premium processing will be offered in a two-phased approach during the FY 2020 cap season so USCIS can best manage the premium processing requests without fully suspending it as in previous years. The first phase will include FY 2020 cap-subject H-1B petitions requesting a change of status and the second phase will include all other FY 2020 cap-subject petitions. Read the USCIS news release here.Read More

The H-1B Employer Data Hub includes data from fiscal year 2009 through the first quarter of fiscal year 2019 on employers who have submitted petitions to employ H-1B nonimmigrant workers. Data can be queried by fiscal year, employer name, city, state, zip code, and NAICS code. The H-1B Employer Data Hub has data on the first decisions USCIS makes on petitions for initial and…Read More

This is a step by step instruction on how U.S. employers can sign up for a my.uscis.gov account and review the G-28 and H-1B registration prepared by their attorney. Click here video instructionsRead More

From USCIS.gov on 5/17/19. “USCIS has completed data entry for all fiscal year 2020 H-1B cap-subject petitions selected in our computer-generated random selection process, including those selected under the U.S. advanced degree exemption. As in previous years, we will now begin returning all H-1B cap-subject petitions that we did not select and will issue an announcement once we are done notifying petitioners.…Read More

USCIS may change the below without public notice.  You must check the USCIS.gov website for the most accurate and up-to-date service center locations for filing H-1B petitions (https://www.uscis.gov/i-129-addresses).  The below is only current as of the date of this posting – 9/4/2019. California Service Center Filings File Form I-129 with the CSC if the petitioner’s primary office is located in:…Read More

For the H-1B CAP for FY 2020, over 50% of the petitions we filed on behalf of our clients were selected in the lottery. We look forward to preparing our clients for the new registration process to be instituted for the FY 2021 H-1B Cap. USCIS has not yet informed of the timelines for this new process. As such we…Read More

On June 10, we will begin premium processing for all remaining FY 2020 H-1B cap-subject petitions. Starting on that date, petitioners may file Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, with the USCIS service center that is processing their petition. On March 19, we announced that we would offer premium processing in a two-phased approach during the FY 2020 cap season to best manage…Read More

Depending on the technology that will be released to the foreign national worker in the course of employment, the employer may be required to obtain an export license from the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) or the State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. The EAR and ITAR prohibit the release or “export” of controlled technology and…Read More

§ 655.734 What Is The Fourth LCA Requirement, Regarding Notice? An employer seeking to employ H-1B nonimmigrants shall state on Form ETA 9035 or 9035E that the employer has provided notice of the filing of the labor condition application to the bargaining representative of the employer‘s employees in the occupational classification in which the H-1B nonimmigrants will be employed or are intended to be employed in the area of intended employment, or, if there…Read More

Page 2 of 3:«123»
Accessibility Close Menu
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U